Empower, Engage, Evolve: Revolutionizing Healthcare Benefits for a Better Tomorrow
Join HR leaders from private and public organizations, brokers, benefits consultants, and advisers to reshape health and well-being benefits while delivering high-value care and controlling costs. Empower employees and a diverse workforce at the Benefit Design Strategies Summit, part of thINc360 – The Healthcare Innovation Congress!
NEW FOR 2024:
This year, the Benefit Design Strategies Summit includes three tailored tracks designed for purchasers, brokers, advisers, and other stakeholders within the employer healthcare sector.
Benefit Design Strategies for Employers
Produced in partnership with NextGen Benefits Network
Food as Medicine Strategy for Employers, Health Plans, and Hospitals and Health Systems
Top Reasons to Attend the Benefit Design Strategies Summit for Employers and Brokers:
- Discuss the demand for high-value, cost-efficient, and equitable benefits for all employees in today’s evolving healthcare landscape
- Explore innovative data-driven approaches to effectively manage rising healthcare costs while maintaining quality care standards
- Navigate GLP-1 drug coverage for obesity, educate employees on healthy habits, and learn strategies for cost-effective benefits
- Gain insights into data- and outcomes-driven approaches for effective chronic disease management and personalized care plans
- Integrate DEI practices and cross-sector partnerships to support holistic mental health and well-being
- Receive comprehensive education on compliance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 to reduce organizational liabilities
- Dive into novel and scalable approaches to pharmacy benefits management for enhanced flexibility and cost efficiency
- Create transparent, cost-effective benefits strategies that foster inclusivity and drive positive change in healthcare
- Unlock strategies for prioritizing women’s health in the workplace that address menopause and fertility challenges, destigmatize reproductive health discussions, and offer accessible care options
Become a Speaker
Join the speaker faculty for Benefit Design Strategies for Employers in Washington, DC.
Abstracts due by March 15.
AGENDA & SPEAKER UPDATES
Stay in the know on the latest speaker and agenda updates!
Enhance your brand, engage in thought-leadership, and network with your target audience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VALIDATION INSTITUTE
Join our community of benefits buyers and solutions providers as we aim to bring more transparency to the industry – one company at a time.
EARN YOUR CERTIFIED HEALTH VALUE PROFESSIONAL (CHVP) CERTIFICATION:
As a special thank you for registering for the Benefit Design Strategies Summit, all attendees receive access to the health care course library offered in the Certified Health Value Professional program. These self-paced, 100% online health value learning courses provide the deeper, specialized training needed to optimize health benefits offerings, curb wasteful spending, and provide employees with a higher quality of care. Graduates of the program have saved their companies thousands of dollars in wasteful spending. The CHVP designation qualifies for SHRM recertification credits when you complete the full designation.
This course retails for $1195 and all attendees will receive access for FREE. View courses here: https://validationinstitute.com/certifications/
If you are interested in pursuing the CHVP designation select the Capstone option ($79 fee) at registration. The Capstone is a written review of a vendor to put your learning into practice.