Luncheon Roundtable: Slow the Boil: Feeling the Heat of High Costs?
Employers feel the heat of health costs and it extends beyond rising costs of care. The additional costs for point solutions, employee medical leaves, and Rx prices amplify cost pressures. What can we do? Use data to explore how basic strategies like preventative service utilization can be a powerful offset. Join this roundtable and walk away with two things:
- New insights, techniques, and resources to paint a more accurate cost picture for your organization
- Hear what other employers are doing to reduce financial burden while providing robust benefits
- Care utilization trends across medical, pharmacy, and leave (STD, LTD, FMLA) data
- New survey data that provides unexpected insights into why people are still avoiding care
- Social determinants of health indices used to measure inequities in utilization and health outcomes across sub-populations
- Analytic approaches that help quantify additional cost impacts of avoiding care – “sicker at first diagnosis”